Request - Permission to Skate Form PTS (St. Catharines Female Hockey Association)

OWHA logo
Request - Permission to Skate Form PTS
All players requesting PTS forms for tryouts with another association will receive them if the form below is submitted. This online request is sent to the Association Registrar at [email protected]. If a Release is required, this will be requested electronically by your NEW association's Association Registrar. Paper releases are no longer applicable. ***This must be done for each association that you are trying out for***

Request for PTS

Reason for PTS